Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to School Coffee



So today's back to school freebie is not for your average first grader.  I'm thinking more along the lines of your all nighter pulling college students or maybe the worn out mommy of a first grader.  

I first had Seattle's Best Coffee about 11 years ago when I visited my brother in you guessed it . . . Seattle.  I remember thinking it was a better taste than Starbucks (even though I am a HUGE bucks fan!).  

This sample is linked out from a site called "Start Sampling."  An excellent place where you can find freebies on your own without my help.  I just bring the very best ones to you and save you a little leg work and hopefully provide a brief moment of brevity along with your freebie link.  :)  I've gotten a few of these samples before.  They are a great size to give you a taste of the coffee (makes 2 pots for us) OR wonderful for a gift basket or care package.  

Bottoms up!

No comments: