Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Chicken Sandwich

Today's freebie in honor of the commercial that makes me laugh the hardest during the Olympics is for a Free McDonalds Chicken Biscuit.  I'm loving the commercial that features world class athletes saying how early you have to get up in the morning to be in training AND to eat a sandwich laden with fat and nastiness.  I've had one of these and they're ok . . . no where near as good as the Chickfila Chicken Biscuit (which according to my husband will be running a BOGO sort of deal this month in our area).  And oh by the way not so great for your health.  I do NOT give it the CLowe stamp of approval for increasing your level of health.  Just to note, this is not a free freebie.  You must purchase a drink in order to get the free sandwich which is my book is not a true freebie, but if it works for you, go for the gold.

NOTE: You need to click on Get Free Offer and fill out a short form to get the free sandwich.  They won't just hand one to you an it looks like they might give you one of the lunch sandwiches instead if you don't get up pretty early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Chick-Fil-A being better…they have the best fast food breakfasts of anyone. And they often have specials because no one goes there for breakfast! (At least up here.)

Cherie from the Queen of Free said...

Yep, I agree; however, I try not to eat fried chicken for breakfast. :) When I was pregnant for a couple of months I never missed Wednesday AMs b/c you get a free breakfast item (no purchase necessary).