Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Queen of Free

So I know what you're thinking . . . just when we get used to Cherie posting on a regular basis, she disappears into nothingness.  And while you had braced yourself for me to be gone for two years (or at least two months), I have good news!  I have launched a new blog - www.queenoffree.blogspot.com where you can continue to check out the latest and greatest freebies.  I am aiming to post a new one everyday.  I am hoping to collect a little do-re-mi off my google ads, so tell all of your friends, visit often, and click an ad or two if the product interests you!  :)

I do plan to continue to post on here from time to time with pics of the girls and updates on the Lowes, A-Z.  So don't take me off your blogroll just yet!  But do visit Queen of Free every day!

1 comment:

=)Bnpositive said...

Good job getting everything transferred over to the new site. Looks good. No comments? Might not be a bad idea unless people were to share their own free stuff that might be related to the product you highlight.